1. Common mistakes in schematic diagram:
(1) no signal is connected to the pin by ERC report:
A. The I/O attribute is defined for the pin when the package is created;
B. Inconsistent grid properties were modified when creating or placing components. Pins were not connected to tracks;
C. Pin direction is reversed when creating the component, and the connection must be on the non-pin name side.
(2) the component runs out of the drawing boundary: the component is not created in the center of the diagram paper of the component library;
(3) the network table of project file created can only be partially called into PCB: global is not selected when generating netlist;
(4) do not use annotate when use the multi-part component you created.
2. Common errors in PCB:
(1) report that NODE was not found when the network was loaded:
A. Components in the schematic diagram use packages not available in the PCB library;
B. Components in the schematic diagram use packages with inconsistent names in the PCB library;
C. The components in the schematic diagram use the package with inconsistent pin number in PCB library, such as audion: pin number in SCH is e,b,c, and PCB is 1,2,3.
(2) always cannot print on one page when printing:
A. PCB library was not created at the origin;
B. After moving and rotating the component several times, there are hidden characters outside the boundary of PCB board. Select display all hidden characters, shrink the PCB, and then move the characters inside the boundary.
(3)DRC reporting network is divided into several parts:
Indicating that the network is not CONNECTED, look at the report file and use select CONNECTED COPPER to find it.
Remind a friend to reduce blue screen opportunity for computer;Export files several times to make new DDB files to reduce the chance of file size and rigid PROTEL. If make complex designs, try not to use automatic tracking.
In PCB design, tracking is an important step to complete product design. It can be said that the previous preparatory work is done for it. In the whole PCB, the PCB tracking design process is the most limited, the most detailed technique and the most workload.PCB tracking includes single-side tracking, double-side tracking and multi-layer tracking.